M.Sc. Mohamed Soliman
Institute for Automation Engineering (IFAT)
Laboratory for Systems Theory and Automatic Control
Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg
39106 Magdeburg - Germany
- Model Predictive Control.
- Flight Control System.
- Unmanned Vehicles.
- Path Planning and Following.
- Aerodynamics and Mechanics of Flight.
- J. Matschek, J. Bethge, M. Soliman ,B.Elsayed, R. Findeisen. Constrained reference learning for continuous-time model predictive tracking control of autonomous systems. In Proceedings of the 7th IFAC Conference on Nonlinear Model Predictive Control, 2021.
- M. Soliman ,B.Morabito, R. Findeisen. Towards Safe Exploration for Autonomous Vehicles using Dual Model Predictive Control. In The 9th IFAC Symposium on Mechatronic Systems.2022.
November 2019 - Currently: Research assistant, Otto von Guericke University, Magdeburg, Germany.
September 2010 - October 2012: Research assistant, Guidance and Flight Control research group, Cairo, Egypt.
September 2016 - October 2019: Research assistant, Guidance and Flight Control research group, Cairo, Egypt.
2012 - 2016: Master's in Electrical Engineering, Cairo, Egypt.
2003 - 2008: Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering, Cairo, Egypt.
2011: Texas Instruments Incorporated , Texas, USA.
2007: Dassault Aviation Company, Paris, France.
Supervised student projects, Bachelor's and Master's Theses
- Autonomous unmanned ground Vehicle using cooperative control (Elena Loshagina)
- Obstacle avoidance Model predictive based controller for unmanned ground Vehicle. Non-Technical Project (Shailesh Kumar)
- Implementation of a path following controller on an Unmanned Ground Vehicle. Technical Project (Shailesh Kumar and Arman Ahmed Khan)
Go to Top