M.Sc. Mohamed Soliman
Institute for Automation Engineering (IFAT)
Laboratory for Systems Theory and Automatic Control
Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg
39106 Magdeburg - Germany
- Model Predictive Control.
- Flight Control System.
- Unmanned Vehicles.
- Path Planning and Following.
- Aerodynamics and Mechanics of Flight.
November 2019 - Currently: Research assistant, Otto von Guericke University, Magdeburg, Germany.
September 2010 - October 2012: Research assistant, Guidance and Flight Control research group, Cairo, Egypt.
September 2016 - October 2019: Research assistant, Guidance and Flight Control research group, Cairo, Egypt.
2012 - 2016: Master's in Electrical Engineering, Cairo, Egypt.
2003 - 2008: Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering, Cairo, Egypt.
2011: Texas Instruments Incorporated , Texas, USA.
2007: Dassault Aviation Company, Paris, France.
Supervised student projects, Bachelor's and Master's Theses
- Autonomous unmanned ground Vehicle using cooperative control (Elena Loshagina)
- Obstacle avoidance Model predictive based controller for unmanned ground Vehicle. Non-Technical Project (Shailesh Kumar)
Go to Top