Ph.D. Student and Research Assistant
Institute for Automation Engineering (IFAT)
Laboratory for Systems Theory and Automatic Control
Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg
39106 Magdeburg - Germany
G07 - 204
My research interests are focused on:
- Machine Learning for Chemical Engineering
- Modelling of Chemical Processes
- Model-Based Control of Chemical Processes
Proceedings (peer reviewed)
R. L. Kok, A. F. Van der Merwe, G. Van Schoor, and K. R. Uren.
Statistical modelling of an ammonium nitrate fluidised bed granulator for inference measurement.
In 18th IFAC Symposium on Control, Optimization and Automation in Mining, Mineral and Metal Processing (MMM), volume 52, issue 14, pages 135--140, Stellenbosch, South Africa, August 2019.
[ DOI ]
R. L. Kok. A Statistical Model of an Ammonium Nitrate Fluidised Bed Granulator.
Master thesis, Faculty of Chemical Engineering, North-West University. 2016.
R. L. Kok. Inference Measurement for a Hydro Cyclone using a Neural Network with the Levenberg Marquardt Algorithm. Bachelor thesis, Faculty of Chemical Engineering, North-West University. 2014.
- May 2017 - September 2020: Process Engineer, CDE Process, Secunda, South Africa
- February 2017 - April 2017: Software Engineer Intern, Agrisol Pty Ltd, Potchefstroom, South Africa
Go to Top
- 2015 - 2016: Master's in Chemical Engineering (M.Eng.), North-West University, Potchefstroom, South Africa
- 2011 - 2014: Bachelor's in Chemical Engineering (B.Eng.), North-West University, Potchefstroom, South Africa