M.Sc. Maik Pfefferkorn
Ph.D. Student and Research Assistant
Institute for Automation Engineering (IFAT)
Laboratory for Systems Theory and Automatic Control
Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg
39106 Magdeburg (Germany)
G07 - 209
(+49) 0391-67 52212
My research interests are focused on:
- Machine Learning-supported (Model Predictive) Control (MPC)
- Gaussian Processes (GPs) for Systems Modeling
- Uncertainty Propagation and Safety Guarantees in GP-based
- Control of Scanning Quantum Dot Microscopy
Proceedings (peer reviewed)
M. Pfefferkorn, M. Maiworm, C. Wagner, F. S. Tautz, and R. Findeisen.
Fusing online Gaussian process-based learning and control for
scanning quantum dot microscopy.
In 59th Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), 2020.
M. Pfefferkorn. Sparse Online Gaussian Process
Regression for Two-Degree-Of-Freedom Control of Scanning Quantum Dot Microscopy.
Master thesis, Institute for Automation Engineering, University
of Magdeburg. 2020.
M. Pfefferkorn. Bedeutung der Deubiquitinylase- und
E3-Ligase-Aktivität von TNFAIP3 (A20) für die Helicobacter
pylori-abhängige NF-κB-Aktivität. Bachelor thesis, Institute for
Experimental Internal Medicine, University of Magdeburg. 2018.
Thesis and Student Projects
If you are interested in doing your thesis on
- Machine learning-supported (model predictive) control, or
- Control of scanning quantum dot microscopy,
then contact me by e-mail giving the following information:
- a brief description of who you are: name, study program,
- which project/topic you are interested in
- time planned for developing the project/thesis
Go to Top
- Since 06/2020: Regular fellow of the graduate program Mathematical Complexity Reduction,
Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg (Germany)
- Since 03/2020: Ph.D. student and research assistant
at the Chair for Systems Theory and Automatic Control (Prof. Rolf
Findeisen), Institute for Automation Engineering, Otto-von-Guericke
University Magdeburg (Germany)
- 01/2020: Master's degree (M.Sc.) in Biosystems Engineering
from the Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg (Germany)
- 05/2018: Bachelor's degree (B.Sc.) in Biosystems
Engineering from the Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg (Germany)