Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently not planning for in-presence teaching in the summer semester 2021.
All lectures will be performed via distance-learning/e-learning
. We will update the courses' webpages in the upcoming days with all relevant information.
E-learning will start in the week of April 06, 2021. You must sign up for the lectures in the e-learning, so that lecturers can get in touch. You can follow the links of the lectures:
- Einführung in die Systemtheorie (Introduction to Systems Theory): Moodle
- Systemtheorie/Regelungstechnik II (Systems Theory/Control Engineering II): Moodle
- Nonlinear Control: Moodle
- Grundlagen der Systembiologie: Moodle
- Machine Learning, Dynamical Systems, and Control (formerly Wissensbasierte Systeme): Moodle, webpage
These lectures and the corresponding exercises will be held digitally, using recorded videos, video conferences, and other digital media.
The "Praktikum Regelungstechnik 2" as well as exams that require personal attendance will likely take place at a later time, once restrictions have been relaxed.